Question
Posted by: Banda | 2011/09/23

Enjoy

Iam having this habit of having sex with my wife on top all the time, how many ladies out there who enjoy to be on top because my wife like it very much.

I am sure that there are many women who enjoy being on top. This gives the women more freedom to move the pelvis to get maximum stimulation where needed.

5
Posted by: Banda | 2011/09/28

Eric
I just pull slightley down and come,and what i like about this style  you take too long to come and for my women she go crazy,

Reply to Banda
Posted by: ERIC | 2011/09/27

How do you get her to go Brrrrrrr, when you are about to come ?

Reply to ERIC
Posted by: Banda | 2011/09/26

Yes Doc i also enjoy it especial when she is grinding me up and down, guiding me through the places i never reach before it owsome.

Reply to Banda

I don''t enjoy being on top at all. Any other position is fine. As long as you enjoy her being on top, let her go for it!

Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/23

Reply to Sexologist