Question

Engaging?

I' m between 34 and 35 weeks pregnant. I' ve been having a stretching pain below my belly on the right hand side for almost a week now. I feel a lot of pressure down there and it feels like baby changed positions. He always had his back agains my left side, but today it' s the other way and it' s like he is kicking me all over my tummy. It doesn' t really feel like kicking, more like streching, tightning and pulling. This has been going on since this morning and hasn' t stopped. He is never this active, could it be that he is trying to engage? I also have more lower back pain today and want to wee more than usual. Please help

Yes it could be. It is quite normal at this stage of pregnancy.