Posted by: cadi | 2009-08-26

energyboosts in pragnancy

hi Doc
I would like to know the dangers of energyboosts in very early stages of pragnancy.Normaly i see a peroid of about 5 days,2 weeks ago it was 4 days and a week after it was 1 day and now meaning today.I think im pragnant three weeks pragnant.Yesturday i took two capsules of turbovite i was feeling very moog. today i woke up with period pains like and im bleeding normaly with bright i miscarring if im pragnant? are they that strong? please help

Expert ImageNatural health

stimulants - depending what are in them is usually contraindicated in pregnancy. you should rather investigate why you need them. do you sleep enough, is your blood sugar balance, is your stress high. Address these and then you would not need stimulants.

Dr Debbie