Question
Posted by: Tracy | 2010/03/17

Energy Vampire

My spouse has become an energy vampire! I am expected to deal with everything in our household and with immediate effect. After brief calls furing the day I am so drained and can physically not function. I feel depressed half the time because I don''t feel that I am reaching my goals as I am always bogged down with his stuff. The major problem is, is that if I don''t do it, it doesn''t get done, and if I leave things to try and push it back into his court I just end up dealing with a bigger issue later down the line. What can I do about this or who can I talk to?

Dear Tracy
I think the best person to talk to will be a psychologist with marriage counseling experience.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/17

Dear Tracy

Reply to cyberdoc