Question
Posted by: Rachel | 2009-12-03

Energy Tonics &  Flu

I have not been sick all year. No colds, no flu, no swine flu, not even a sneeze all year. I was very impressed. But I am sick now, in the first week of December. I think it' s just flu or something minor. I have also been drinking Bioplus a lot throughout the year. I had personal problems and exams and a hectic time at work and I stopped using the Bioplus about a month ago. Is it possible that the Bioplus was warding off the illnesses all year?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Bioplus does contain some B-vitamins which may have strengthened your immune system. Or it may jus be a rogue bug! All the best

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2009-12-09

Reply to pharmacist