Question
Posted by: LEE | 2010-11-18

ENERGY SHAKE / DRINK

Hi there, I want to start doing cardio exercises in the morning before work. What kind of energy shake or drink is available to give me energy and that will also help burn fat? Please also advise what kind of shake / drink a person can drink after training to replace a meal..? Thx

Hi Lee

I wouldn't recommend any of them. Rather just stick with a good diet. No drinks help to burn fat, only a good diet and training do that.

After exercise, Nestle Nutren Active is the best, and it's also guaranteed to be safe, which the other supplements can't guarantee. So that would be my choice for the post-exercise supplement.

Pre-exercise, fruit juice, a light snack, but nothing major, because unless you're doing some super serious training, you don't need a lot before training. You replace it with your meal afterwards.

Again, though, if you eat properly, then you can save money by not worrying about these supplements, they're not necessary.

2
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010-11-26

Hi Lee

Reply to fitnessdoc
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010-11-26

Hi Lee

Reply to fitnessdoc