Question
Posted by: lizelle | 2008/06/23

energy pills

I just like to know is Mc Nabs energy tabs good to drink for energy if not is there anything else that my husband can drink for energy he work very long hours and get tired. His is also a diabetic and he test hime self every second day and his sugar level is right.

Dear Lizelle
Taking in supplements can not replace little sleep, soothe anxiety or fix low iron levels. Please let him just go for a blood test to see if he is not anemic. Ensure that he sleeps enough every night - at least 7-8 hours, he must get some exercise and eat healthy food. Any multivitamin would be sufficient. Please avoid tonics that usually contain high levels of caffein, alcohol or sugar.