Question
Posted by: J | 2009/10/29

Energy during period

I' ve noticed the same pattern happening whenever I am on my period. I suddenly have a lot of energy and this usually makes me do a massive cleanup in the house. It is almost like an urge I get to suddenly clean and sort out rubbish and chuck it away. I feel better afterwards since I hate clutter in my life anyway. Although when I' m on my period I' m usually tired during the day at work but when I get home in the evening I will suddenly do cleaning. When I am not on my period I don' t have a lot of energy anyway. It' s so strange.

Also it it normal to look a bit pale in the face during your period. A lady friend of mine said I looked a bit pale yesterday. Perhaps I need more iron in my body. I do eat my veg and fruit and drink lots of water as well as take vitamins everyday.

I' m just curious.

Hallo J
Your urge to clean is not something that is commonly associated with menstruation but may have a relationship with your hormone levels. Your period won't make you look pale unless you have pain or bleed very heavily. Your doctor can check your iron levels if you are worried

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/29

Hallo J

Reply to cyberdoc