Question
Posted by: MasacruAlex | 2010/07/26

Energy Drinks?

Are the cheap energy drinks bad ? 3,6 mg of niacin ,32 coffeine ? Are those bad ? (The cheap ones)

Dear MasacruAlex
I am not sure which energy drink you are referring to - there are so many on the market. If the one in question only contains water, sugar, 3.6 mg niacin and 32 mg of caffeine per 100 ml, then it is probably not really harmful. But I really need to know what the drink contains (all the ingredients and their quantities in gram or milligram) and what volume is used on the label, for example 32 mg caffeine per 100 ml, because otherwise I can't judge at all.

4
Posted by: MasacruAlex | 2010/07/28

Well doctor? What you say?

Reply to MasacruAlex
Posted by: MasacruAlex | 2010/07/26

One more thing : I''d consume it before GYM <  i did it today on the 1.2 ron one (Maximum speed) Felt right, I surely felt the boost. Would it be right if I consume it more often? (On it it says it should be consumed daily as it has 20% of the needed things or w/e )

Reply to MasacruAlex
Posted by: MasacruAlex | 2010/07/26

Here are both drinks. One is 1,2 ron and the other 1,9 ron (very very cheap, but id rather buy those than red bull which is like 6 ron) Anyway.

(I''m not good with most of those terms even in my own language XD So you''ll have to figure some of the translations )

(since I speak english i''ve never gone to this side of it with the chemical terms etc )

First : (1,2 ron) MaXimum Speed drink. (can''t seem to find pics)

Energy Valor = 189kj(44kcal)
Carohidrants 10,5g , from which sugar 10,5 g
Fats < 0,1g from which saturated < 0,1g
Taurina (W/e u spell it in english lol ) = 400mg
Cofein = 32mg
Niacin = 8mg
Pantotenic acid = 2mg
vitamin b6 = 2mg
vitamin b12 = 2ug
vitamin b2 = 0,61mg
Fibres < 0,1g
Sodiu 0,49g

Second : 1.9 ron Energy Booster.
Caloric energy = 203kj (48kcal)
Albumin = < 0,4g
Hidrad de carbon 11,3g from which sugar 11,3g (Sorry don''t know how it''s in english it''s about carbon and hidration?)
Fats 0,1g from which saturated fats acids 0,1g
Alimentary fibres = < 0.1g
Natrium(sodium or w/e) 0,064g
Niacin 3.6mg
Pantotenic acid 1,2mg
Vitamin b6 0,4 mg
Vitamin b12 0,2 ug

COFEIN = 31,5 mg/100ml

Reply to MasacruAlex

Dear MasacruAlex