Question
Posted by: Energetic | 2010/11/04

Energetic in summer

In winter I don''t want to get out of bed, even though the room is warm and I could very well sleep for and additional 2 hours. Yet in summer I am up at 5am (even though i have no where to go) I want to be out and about cleaning the house or taking a walk, bottom line is that I am just buzzing with energy. Why is this so in summer yet not in winter?

Different preferences for different people, I guess. I know a few people who find that the cold weather energizes them, and they are more active in winter! If we knew why this was, I'd have bottled it and sold it for millions!

So I don't know. I guess it's just a personality issue, a preference you have for warmer weather, sunshine etc.

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/11/12

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc