Question
Posted by: Shaun | 2012/06/14

Enduramax doing the opposite

Having finally decided to do something about my performance anxiety problems, (see post no. 266) I decided to start taking Vital Enduramax on a daily basis, as per the dosage instructions on the box, as I had previously been taking it
only on days needed and felt it worked, so it could only get better from there.
Quite the opposite has occured..shocking...
Ever since starting to take it everyday, about 10 days or so ago
my sex drive has almost completely vanished, to the point where even thinking about sex seems like a chore, I am not even attracted to women as such anymore....It seems to have switched off my sexual feelings, not even porn does the trick.
I don''t even have an erection in the morning anymore..
That one really really worries me.
The anxiety seems to worse, heart rate rises when I try hard to think hard about sex, and the erection occurs long after...
Having to cope with sexual problems at the age of 24 is diificult, that is why one ends up resorting to all sorts of stuff...

Anyway, I stopped taking them today, and I already feel better and more on a normal level....but I am still shocked, as I had put a lot of faith in this product, really believed it was the answer to my problems...remember, some of us can''t afford sexual therapy etc... and telling me to relax etc.. is easier said than done.
@ Peter, if you are reading this, how are you finding the product, are you not displaying any of my symptoms ?

Has anyone tried Enduramax, how did it go ?

If you can not afford a private doctor, go to a clinic and get referral to a doctor. At age 24 you are not suppose to struggle. If you are a healthy, fit young man and not overweight or obese, I am sure things can change for you without empty promises of products that in the end cost more than therapy.If I have your email address, I will make contact with you and discuss alternative professional options - it is just difficult if I do not have a geographical reference. Deidre - SASHA

8
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/31

It works. Great response from the wife. Increase dosage to two see what happens.

Posted by: Japie | 2012/06/20

@ Shaun

Shamepies...Sukkel jy ''n bietjie...

Reply to Japie
Posted by: Shaun | 2012/06/17

Peter
It''s so sad, coz at our age, we should at our sexual peaks...
i am so desperate, I am willing to try anything, even if it means using it for lthe rest of my life....
Have you tried the blue pill ? Did it work ?
Another thing, despite all the sexual advice being dished out on this site, nobody ever mentions Men''s Clinic. I wonder why not ?
Has no-one ever tried them ?
I am thinking of popping in our local branch tomorrow, I will see how it goes.......

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Peter | 2012/06/17

I''m less than 5cm non erect, so you still lucky bro. I''m definitely in the same boat as you, got the looks, girls seem to dig me but cannot keep them happy in the bedroom, which really sucks. Might have to resort to the blue pill just to get my confidence back but so scared of the side effects. I''ve spent so much money already trying different pills it''s not funny. I''m now trying to eat foods that this e-book I''m reading recommends, will see if it works. Maybe the old fashion way is the best way. To much empty promises in these pills.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Shaun | 2012/06/15

@ Sexologist
I am relatively fit young man, exercise 2-3 times a week, I don''t smoke, am a moderate drinker ( a couple of drinks once or twice a month) , try to eat right, and not to sound arrogant or anything, but I am fairly good looking and appealing to the opposite sex (One of those guys who don''t struggle to get girlfiends) Im based in Rustenburg, North West. ( Which e-mail address can I use to communicate with you ?
@ Deon
What problems do you have down there ?
@ Peter
I''m about 8cm, non- erect (normal), (It''s not much, but I know I have given some women, good sex over the years)
I''ve been struggling with PA,
on and off, for about 3 years now...Performance anxiety is so funny you know, coz, u have the erection during the foreplay etc.. and then it simply just dies out just as you are about to enter her...
Two weeks ago, I lost a girlfriend I really loved, after it happened, kept on going down as I was about to penetrate.
She then wrote about it on Facebook, without mentioning my name, but ofcoz people knew who she was talking about...
Couldn''t take the humilliation and being stripped of my dignity like that and dumped her. Still love her though.

So where to after Enduramax ? keep in touch bro.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Peter | 2012/06/15

Hi Shaun, in the first month it did nothing for me. Only noticed changes after the first month. But I''ve noticed it is not consistent, some days it seems to work great, other days nothing at all. I''ve actually decided to finish my current packet and not purchase again. Im going in for 3 months now and I still suffer from performance anxiety and still struggle to maintain an erection.
It also gives me heart palpatations and sometimes im short of breath. Im currently reading a great e-book on erections which I want to apply and see if it will make a difference. I suppose different products work on different people but I''ve lost my hope in Enduramax. Let me know if you try something and it works. You mentioned before you small down there, what do you consider small cause sometimes we think we small but is actually average. I feel Im small but doing much research I''ve actually discovered I fall within the average range but to get my mindset right has proven to be difficult.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Deon | 2012/06/15

I agree with you 100%, that stuff does not work at all.i experienced the symptoms as you and when i stopped taking it i felt much better.

Reply to Deon
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/14

Reply to sexologist