Question
Posted by: J | 2011-09-14

Endovenous Laser

Can you recommend a hospital or doctor in Pretoria that do the procedure called Endevonous Laser for varicose veins? Is it true that the bigger varicose veins can be treated with this procedure? Where can I find the medical codes for this procedure?

Joanette

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with general surgeons in your area, as I am situated in Cape Town. I therefore, suggest that you contact your nearest private hospital for contact details. They will also be able to provide you with the codes for the procedure.

2
Posted by: Joanette | 2011-11-03

The Gibson Vein Practice Eastern Cape - 041 581 1633
Dr S Gibson do the treatment in Eastern Cape.

Reply to Joanette
Posted by: ja pietersen | 2011-09-27

hi dr

for joanette info dr. lynne tudhope at montana hospital pretoria do the treatment. for me are any in cape town area ?

thanks..

Reply to ja pietersen