Question
Posted by: Who &  where? | 2008/08/25

Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel procedure

I' m fruitlessly searching for a surgeon who does the Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel procedure in SA. I' ve read about this option which seems to be done extensively overseas and makes so much more sense in terms of less invasive surgery, pain, recovery time, and even the economy! Who can afford being benched for 3 months if both hands are involved!?
Please, if at all possible, refer me to Endoscopic Surgeons in Gauteng, or SA.
Sincere thanks and regards

Dear Who and where
If someone will know if this can be done in South Africa it will be Dr Theo le Roux Tel 012 998 4203. He is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in handsurgery.

1
Posted by: Who &  Where | 2008/08/27

Thank you for this deeply appreciated answer! I' ll certainly follow through with your advice.Thank you!
God bless and kind regards

Reply to Who &amp  Where