Posted by: Nads | 2009-10-06

Hi, this is not stricly weight related but perhaps you can help, have any of you tried endomologie and does it work. I'  m not really overweight - 38 yrs old, 1.68 m tall and my weight is 62kg so I think I'  m ok (always want to lose that extra 1 or 2 kilos though :-)

But I have LOTS of cellulite and even though I do drink lots of water and exercise for 40 min 3-4 times per week it just wont budge. Your opions or advise are very welcome!! Thank you!

Dear Nads
Your BMI = 22 which is absolutely ideal for you height and age, so don't mess with a perfect situation! Cellulite is still one of those unanswered problems that no one can actually treat 100% effectively. I have written an article on cellulite which you can access by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'DietDoc's articles and reading article 137 "The Lowdown on Cellulite". Doing targeted exercises may help, but it is important to persevere. There are also certain products that also help for cellulite. You can contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes. If you still find that nothing helps for the cellulite then you could discuss the problem with a cosmetic surgeon.
Keep up the good work with the exercise.