Posted by: keshini | 2012-09-26

I have endometrosis for the past 9 years and recently have adenomyosis. As result of the endometrosis, my fallopian tubes was removed 3 years ago and my ovaries have shrunk and hardly produce eggs. I reached menopause at the age of 27 and to date none of the specialists can advise why i am in the current condition. I do not have any children and tried IVF and it failed. I have seen many fertility specialists in Gauteng in Vitalab, Parklane Hospital, etc. i am at a stage where i am so tired of seeing so many doctors and none of them give you the individual attention. they just treat you like you are another number. They make you feel like because of my situation, there is no hope so they dont bother trying to investigate other options of treatment. At my last visit to the fertility specialist, i was told that both my fallopian tubes are filled with fluid and that my uterus is "  totally diseased"  inside. The doctor said that i should wait till i am 40 to have a full hysterectomy. Can i wait that long? Can someone assist in providing me with details of a good fertility specialist who can assist me with my condition and treatment of same.

Dear Keshini
I would strongly recommend that you consider the donor egg option and before doing the treatment I would suggest some form of pre-treatment, to bring your uteres(womb)to as optimal a condition as possible.
Answered by: Dr M.I.Cassim

Posted by: Francis | 2012-11-03

I had stage 3 endometriosis and used Nuvida Fertilityblend for 2 months, thereafter I had another scan and my fertility specialist could not believe that the endo was gone. That was over 5 years ago and I have had no problems since.

Fertilityblend is taken for improving fertility but is also suggested for women with PMS, cycts, fibroids, early menopause and endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) basically it balances hormones so it works for all hormone related problems.

A friend of mine, took it for Pcos and it helped her significantly and even cleared up her acne which was caused by the pcos. She fell pregnant in 4 months.

Reply to Francis
Posted by: Stephanie | 2012-09-27

Hi keshini
Iam so sorry to hear this. I have also posted a question and yet still no response.
I just had my left ovary removed from this horrible disease and this was my third op.
They also told me now that I have it in my bowls and have to go for a colonoscopy to see what''s going on.
If its serious then Iam going to have to have another op.
Iam so sick of this disease.
You are not alone, there are so many woman that I no that suffer from this. The joke is that there is no cure, the is a lifestyle u have to adapt to and trust me I no it sucks. You just need to try and keep ur chin up and keep positive and have faith.

Reply to Stephanie