Question
Posted by: mel | 2011-05-04

Endometriosos

Is it possible for endometriosis to suddenly manifest itself during ones 30''s if one has had the symptoms entire period life but suddenly a lot lot worse?

If you mean that the diagnosis was only made now, yes that is possible.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-05-08

Posted by: mel | 2011-05-04

thanks clara. i always wondered about this as i never had trouble conceiving (that i know of actually..been on no contracept. for 8 yrs with no hassles)...have had 2 perfect girls in last 10 yrs.... but pain is now debilitating

Reply to mel
Posted by: Clara | 2011-05-04

Yes it is. I only found out I had endo in my late 30''s. By this time I had had children.

Reply to Clara