Question
Posted by: Nile | 2012/03/07

Endometriosis Stage 3

Hi, I removed a cyst then found that I have endometriosis stage 3. I don''t understand this. My Gyne just removed the cycst and did nothing else. He refered me to another Dr. What would be the reason for for him to refere me to another Dr? Is this stage bad or complicated that he can not deal with it while I was out?

I''m in so much pain but have to wait for my appointment on the 26th. Is there anything I can do meantime? Please, please help

It may be that your gynae felt that you needed more specialised treatment than he was able to offer. In the mean time, take painkillers for the pain. Myprodol should help.

2
Posted by: yoyo | 2012/03/09

I was on first stage. Dr did ablation and followed by Zoladex treatment for 6 moths.Pani free

Reply to yoyo