Question
Posted by: SHEENA | 2010/10/01

ENDOMETRIOSIS!!!!!! PLEASE ASSIST

Good Morning

I am new to this Forum and need advise please.

I have a 3 Year old girl, had no trouble conceiving at all. I then fell pregnant in December last year and started bleeding.It was an Etopic pregnancy due to Endometriosis.The tube burst and had to remove the whole tube. I now have one tube and my Dr has advised that i start trying for another baby. I have a few questions though,

1>  what are my chances of falling pregnant again and can it happen quickly or will it be a long process?

2>  is there a chance that i will have another Etopic pregnancy?

I can't answer your first question. Your chances are less than if you had both tubes, but your individual chance and how long it will take is impossible to say.There is a chance of another ectopic.

1