Question
Posted by: Janine | 2012-02-22

Endometriosis

I have endo, and have had it removed 4 times before. Now I dont have a medical aid. I am in severe pain and need to see a doctor and get it removed asap. Where can I go for help. I have to go the cheap route because as I mentioned I do not have a medical aid. Please Please Please Help.

Dear Janine
Your best option of having your endometriosis treated if you are not on any medical aid would be to seek help at one of the provincial hospitals that is closest to where you live.
Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: smonds | 2012-03-02

I also had endo done several surgeries, the decided to consult with this Reflexology (H Ismail) here his naturalfertility@mweb.co.za. I am free from endo since 2005. good luck

Reply to smonds