Question
Posted by: Jacs | 2011/11/10

Endometriosis

I was diagnosed with early stage 2 Endometriosis by my Gynae about 4-5 months ago. I told her that we were planning for a baby around about now and she said i should when my last period starts, go off the pill and wait for ovulation and start trying. The problem now - i did all that, but my period started again 2 weeks after my last period - 2 days after having sex with my husband... Should i go see my gynae again or should i wait to test for ovulation after this current period?
Thanks!

Dear Jacs

I think you can wait to see what happens in your next cycle as occasionally after stopping the pill it may take a month or two for your cycles to get back to normal. If however for the next 2-3 cycles you are still getting your periods every two weeks then I would suggest that you go and see your gynaecologist.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/11/20

Dear Jacs

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert