Question
Posted by: MJ | 2011-10-20

Endometriosis?

I''m 20 years old and have very heavy periods with severe pain in my lower abdomen as well as in my lower back. I also tend to have diarrhea during my period. My doctor says that I may have endometriosis as my mother also suffered with endometriosis and ovarian cysts when she was young. I just wanted to know what I can do to handle the pain better as pain killers dont seem to help much?

Try Ponstan or the oral contraceptive Pill. If you do have endometriosis, this will need specific treatment.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-10-28

Posted by: Jane | 2011-10-21

Have you tried cataflam D? If not ask your Doc to prescribe. Also , if you are not already on the pill try going on one, that my help as well.

Reply to Jane