Posted by: Jade | 2011-04-29

4 years ago I had a laparoscopy and it was found that i had Endometriosis. About 8 months ago I started getting the same sypmtoms and as I have moved provinces, I had to see a new gynae. As per the new doc, There is no way that i could have had endometriosis. All he did was a scan and he says i have polycystic ovaries. I stopped the pill 4 months ago as I am preparing to have a child by next year.
I dont know what to do anymore. Should I go and visit another doctor to get a Third opinion.
Please help.

I presume you are having pain. If your doctor did not find a cause for the pain, perhaps you should see someone else.

Posted by: Anon4687 | 2011-05-01

What is the symptoms of endometriosis?

Reply to Anon4687