Question
Posted by: Chrissy | 2011/02/09

Endometriosis

I currently have a cyst that is 6.3cm on my left ovary and is still growing as we speak i have been suffering from this condition (endometriosis) for the past 8 years and every year i am in hospital removing these cyst but after 3 months their back.I am going 4 another procedure to remove it next week.All i can say i am tired of these procedures i already lost my right ovary because of this.Please can u advise me if i have other options? PS. Would really love to have a baby. Thanking u.

Dear Chrissy

I would recommend that in phases between operations or shortly after your cyst is managed you do some form of fertility treatment and have some eggs preserved or embryos preserved for future use as the compromised ovarian reserve may become your biggest problem in the future.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/02/14

Dear Chrissy

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert