Question
Posted by: Gail Lomberg | 2010-02-02

Endometriosis

My daughter had laparoscopic surgery last week Monday. She was discharged the next day. She has had a headache since she came out of surgery? She was re-admitted for the headaches and vomitting on Saturday. The gynae treated her with morphine and voltaren injections for 3 days. The headaches are nowfading but she has become dizzy over the last 2 days. She was discharged again last night. Now a week after the surgery the vomiting is gone but her urine is a dark grey colour and her tummy from the naval down is very sore. Is this normal.

Doesn't sound normal, ut I can't tell the reason without a full assessment.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-02-02