Posted by: Shaan | 2009-09-21

i had a hysterectomy about 9 mths ago, but b4 the op i had this constant pain in my lower back. After the op i have the very same pain.Its as good as labour pains. I have been for CT scans, x-rays, MRI' s and bone density scans. My Gynae , neurologist, chiro and orthopaedic surgeon cannot find the fault. Could the endometriosis have grown elsewhere without it being picked up in my scans? I am living on pain killers and cannot afford this any more. What else do i need to do in order to get a diagnosis. These Dr' s have costed me a fortune, yet they cannot find the problem. My medical aid does not cover all these expenses. Please Help!!!

I'm afraid I can't really help without examining you. A chronic pain clinic may be able to help you with the pain.