Question
Posted by: Sphiwe | 2009-03-30

Endometriosis

i' m 28 yrs old female with one kid of six years.Three yrs ago i started to develop heavly bleeding and painfull period.My gyno said i' ve got endometriosis due to my symptom, then, he put me on contraceptive (3mth injection) to stop my cycle but i bleed every. i used the injection for 9 month but the bleeding didn' t stop. therefore, he send me to do laproscopy, the endometriosis was removed on the 12th Feb09.On the 8th-22 of March i had the heavly bleeding after the 22 i started to feel the pain again, the same one as the endometriosis.Pls help, What is my problem now?

I'm afraid I cannot tell from this side of the screen. You should go back to your gynaecologist.