Question
Posted by: AM | 2008/12/10

Endometriosis

I have had a laparoscopy done in Oct 2007 and the gynae afterwards said it wasn' t too serious (Level 2) and I have been on Depo eversince. It has been a couple of months now that intercourse is very painful and there is bleeding afterwards. I also have pelvic pain. I want to know if it is possible that the growths have come back even when I am getting the Depo Provera injection? Should I go and see a doc again?
AM

It is possible that the endometriosis has recurred and you should see your doctor again.