Question
Posted by: Help | 2008/06/23

Endometriosis

Hi doc, i was diagnosed with endometriosis after i complained about pain that wouldnt go away, a surgeon did a laparoscopy and told me to go see a gynae as i have endometriosis and a cyst on my right ovary, the problem is that the gynae said its not definate endometriosis and that the cyst is not big enough to remove. He told me to go on to the pill but i cant as it gives me terrible pains in my legs he then told me to use the patch but that also didnt work. This has been going on now for about 4 months and i still have pain, can u please help.What can i do to get rid of the pain? I also do regular urine tests using multistix and that keeps showing that i have blood in my urine what could this be?

Laparoscopy is the one way to make a proper diagnosis and sometimes treat endometriosis. You may well require another laparoscopy by a gynae to help with the problem. There are also other medication that can be used to suppress the endometriosis. Maybe see a different gynae