Question
Posted by: 26 year old | 2009/02/19

endometrioses and belly button

Dear Doc

Can you kindly tell me if there is any conection between endiometrioses and belly button pain (my belly button is very red and a bit swolen almost looks like there is blood behind it) I have been to my normal gp and giny and she thinks I have endometrioses and that the belly button pain and redness/swoleness is a result thereof. Can you kindly give me your opppinion as well as possible treatments apart from surgery.

Thank you in advance!

Endometriosis can occur in the belly button. Medical treatments include Depo provera and Tridomose.