Question
Posted by: Lee | 2009-07-16

Endometreosis &  Pregnancy

I went for an operation in March for Endometreosis, when I went for my check up after that the doctor told me I must conceive in the next six months (its know 4 months later) and
if I dont then the only option is invitro ? is that true, we done all the test and hubby, so its the endometreosis thats causing the problem, invitro is so expensive, is it really true if I dont fall pregnant in six months then nothing else but invitro will help, he just said I have been on clomed so invitro is then only option,
Doc where are your Clinic, see you said on another post your clinic is not as expensive as some clinics,
Thank you for your time.

Dear Lee

There are several stages of endometriosis and the doctor performing the operation is best suited to decide whether in-vitro is necessary or not and after what interval of time this may be necessary. For details of our clinic you may refer to our website, www.bioartfertility.co.za.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Misty | 2009-07-17

Hi, I had the same problem as yourself but did your dr also do a after intercourse test? I had one and the dr told me I have a problem with my ' mucus'  and that is why I do not fall pregnant and I have to go for the Invitro because normal insemination will also not work for us.

Reply to Misty