Question
Posted by: Sunflower | 2009-01-20

Endocrinologists - Cape Town

Dear Dr
Can you please give me a list of listed Endocrinologists in the Cape Town (northern suburbs or other) areas?
I do suspect that I have a hormonal imbalance for years, because I have been suffering from acne for about almost 20 years, and has been on numerous pills, etc. to treat the acne. I have recently read a book on the thyroid and having quite some of the symptoms, maybe I must have it checked out.

Dear Sunflower
Go to medpages.co.za, look at the R bottom corner and click on FREE SEARCH. Choose "people", category "medical", speciality Endocrinologist, area Cape Town or Western Cape

1
Posted by: swg | 2009-01-20

i' ve heard good things about dr kinvig in vincent palotti. her fees are also the most reasonable.

Reply to swg