Posted by: Sunflower | 2008-11-07

Endocrinologists - Cape Town

Dear Doctor
I wonder if you can maybe refer me to a few doctors contact details in Cape Town and surrounds, of endocrinologists, dealing especially in hormones in connection with acne and weight. I will really appreciate it. Thank you.

Dear Sunflower

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you make an appointment with Dr Wellman, situated in Somerset West Medi-Clinic. You can contact the Medi-Clinic at 021 850 9000.

Posted by: swg | 2008-11-07

I' ve heard good things about Dr Kinvig in Vincent Palotti.
0215318031 in Pinelands. She' s super busy and popular so you might have to wait a bit but her fee is about half of the guy in panorama medi clinic.

Reply to swg