Question
Posted by: Amber | 2010-04-20

Endocrinologist

Hi Doc,
I have an appointment at an endo end of May, its still a while away, but I first have to do my radioactive iodene which is next week, so obviously my THS levels are high, and I would have to wait until they are low again (which will only be in 4 week''s time) to have a blood test for the T4 and I was maybe thinking of a t3 test too? I am not too sure that my T3 levels are right when Im on Eltroxin, hence seeing the endo, but I was wondering if a GP will be able to assist, I know its a specialist''s field, but my medical savings are depleted and the consult cost is fairly expensive at the endo. I just want to carry on and feel normal again, it''s been a rollercoaster since the diagnosis

Hallo Amber
Your GP can do the blood tests for you and he/she could maybe discuss treatment options with an endocrinologist.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-04-20

Hallo Amber

Reply to cyberdoc