Question
Posted by: amber | 2010/03/17

endocrinologist

Hi Doc,
I am on 2mg Eltroxin a day, my thyriod was removed 4 monts ago. I have blood tests every month, and my surgeon says that my T4 levels are higher than average, yet I have terrible moods, my hair is very dry, I am tired all the time, loose concentration easily, forgetful, lethargic. I excersise 3 times a week, eat a reasonably healthy diet. Would an endocrinologist be able to assist me, are there other factors that could play a role. I am very desperate.
thanks

Dear Amber
Some patients do better on Tertroxin (a combination of T4 and T3). Where do you live? Maybe I can give you names of possible endocrinologists in your area?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/17

Dear Amber

Reply to cyberdoc