Posted by: Saret | 2009-07-02

Dear Dr.

I' ve had endometriosis for years and after 4 laporoscopies it' s still there. My Gyane advised me +-6 years ago to manipulate my pil (I' m on Nordette), so I have not taken my red pil to menstruate for years. He said I must continue doing it. So about a year ago I was told by my GP that it might be a good idea to bleed at least once a year, so I started drinking the red tablets but nothing happend, it' s now been over 6 months, and I still don' t get a period eventhough I drink the red tablets all the time now....Should I be worried? My Gynea has retired and I' ll have to find a new one. I' m also scared that my poor hormones are very confused by all of this.

I' m 34 years old and I' ve been on the pil since the age of 18yrs.

Thank you !

You do need to see a gynecologist. You should be bleeding on the red pills.