Ending up in hospital due to manager

On Friday afternoon my wife was booked off for 3 days due to back problems. She informed one of her shiftmanagers about the situation and then 5 minutes later her manager threatend to take action against her if she did not come to work. She was booked of and has a doctor letter.
My wife and i both work for Sun International and she was suppose to work the weekend. Anyway, she went to work and a hour later her legs gave in on the gaming floor. The ambulans were called to take her to the hospital. SHe is currently in hospital. We still have the sms that her manager send her, and i want to keep it for future reference.
What is her rights in this situation and can we take further action against the company. Another thing! She has also been discriminated against by the same manager and he is racist towards her.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

It is suggested that you approach the Workmans Compensation Commission for damages.