Question
Posted by: heartsore | 2012/03/13

ending it

Hi. Would it be wrong if I end a relationship over sms/phone? I am supposed to see him tonight and would rather end it in person so that I can get a few things answered. For the first 2 weeks,he was all over me making an effort but for the last few weeks, all the effort comes from my side and i feel that I am fighting to be with him, so therefore I dont know if I should even bother to go to him tonight. We have only been dating for 2 months so it is not a hectic thing. I want to come across as the better person, what should I do?

As you put it, that'd be a question of etiquette, and I think an expert in that field would suggest that its good manners to end relationships in person, even if one picks a venue like a coffee-shop so as to keep the emotional tone reduced.
And where there are questions you want him to answer, that'd get messy by indirect methods. ANd as you emphasize, this is not a major or long love-affair, simply a still minor friendship

2
Posted by: Been there | 2012/03/13

If you feel you want to end it over an sms or phone, do it. If there are questions to be answered you can do that over the phone. Dont stress, its good that you putting an end to this before its too late. it takes 2 to tango in a relationship if its one sided then you are in the wrong place. Good luck!!

Reply to Been there