Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2008/09/25

Endermologie - Non-Surgical

Hello
Does Endermologie work?
Has anyone tried it?

Dear Lucy
I hope that the other Readers will give you feedback on Endermology. If you click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and do a Search using "Endermology" as your search term you will find the article I wrote on this topic a while ago.

1
Posted by: Hi | 2008/09/29

I' m busy with endermologie treatments at the moment - I' m going for my 5th session today and in total I will be going for 15.

So far I can only see a very slight difference. My therapist says it actually gets worse before it gets better because all your " fat"  is being reposistioned and worked out of the " fatty pockets" . A big thing that you' ll need to do is combine the endermologie with excercise and a lot of water... otherwise you' ll just go back to how you looked before. Personally I find the excercise bit tough as I work a full day, but I' m trying to up my motivation! I recommend that you opt for 10-15 sessions and see how it goes... If it really works for you then buy some more sessions, if not... well then you know!
How this helps.
Good luck!

Reply to Hi