Posted by: Lisa | 2008-11-06

please help, i was told that i had this and i dont know what to do. it is painful when i have sex and i can not take this pain anymore. is it lifethreatening and what are the bad bits from having this?

It is not life-threatening and there is treatment available, both medical and surgical depending on the severity.

Posted by: eml | 2008-11-06

I also used it ( Enzovor) the first month was heavy and painful, but this month it feels better , iam going to buy again it helped

Reply to eml
Posted by: Gail | 2008-11-06

Go check out the following website:
fertilitree dot com. There is usefull information and I bought a product for the treatment of endometriosis online from them. Enzovor. On my 4th month and much less painfull and bleeding also less. However the 1st month I had execive bleeding. The product does contain a blood cleansing ingredient. So dont stop after the first month.

Reply to Gail