Question
Posted by: Bradford | 2010-10-13

Endearing flaws

Hi, I have been married for 12 years now and I have an extremely actractive wife. A real head turner, if you know what I mean. The funny thing is (and it might be a bit strange) is that I find her so-called " flaws"  (which are far and few in between) extremely arrousing. In an age where everything gets photoshopped to be perfect to the point of appearing sterile I find the look of a real woman so much more sattisfying. Her breast are small - but I love them, her teeth is ever so slightly crooked - but they are beautiful and I adore the small scar next to her one eye. I even love the hair on her big toes!! Does anyone else feel like this. I am just sick of society that tries and sells us this image of flawless beauty.

Good for you! Deidre -SASHA

5
Posted by: OMW | 2010-10-19

OMG - you are funny!!!

Reply to OMW
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-10-14

Go ahead, lucky woman you have Bradford i am proud of you atleast some man appreciate what they have.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: OMG | 2010-10-14

Uhm... ok...so whats your problem then?? You have a great gal,flaws ''n all, well done champ!

Reply to OMG
Posted by: A man | 2010-10-14

Well said Bradford, I feel the same way about my lady, I love her with flaws and all and would not feel the same way about her if she was artificially enhanced like most of the so called perfect women we see in the magazines etc. The media has a lot to answer for by projecting this image of perfect bodies, which are far from reality.

Reply to A man
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-10-14

Good for you! Deidre -SASHA

Reply to sexologist