Question
Posted by: MJ | 2008/09/12

END OF THE ROAD????

Cyber Doc.

Iam in the very difficult situation I need advice.

My hubby and I have been married for 3yrs. Betweeen us we have 5children (our 2yr old daughter) ( my boyz 13 and 18yrs)
( his two kids 16 and 6yr old).

In these 3yrs I have never enjoyed our marriage. My hubby went into depression right after our honeymoon. He told me that he feel guilty about leaving his ex - and marrying me( which is not a mother of any of the kids mentioned above) .

We are staying with him and my kids. He does not have any relationship with my kids at all. All he does is to put all his love and attention to our 2yr old. What hurts me the most is that I can see that my kids are hurting as well as myself, but Iam just not doing anything about it.

As for our love life, it also stopped long time ago. We do make love sometimes but is only when I make the first move. We have a " good"  relationship casue we tlak, and not fight, but what I see is a man who is in a marriage which he does not value.

My ex husband was very abusive( physically), and I feel that this one is emotionally abusing me.He is " there"  pohysically but not emtionally, which is killing me. I have thought about divorce, but are these the grounds??

I never thought I will set my foot at the divorce court again, but the way things are going its like we are heading there. I have suggested councselling but he refused. He told me that he is emotionally dead so what ever I do will be fine with him.

I really don' t know what to do????

Persuade him to see a marriage counsellor with you, maybe even for eventually some family therapy sessions, to help the kids as well. It sounds as though he has not allowed himself to move on from the previous marriage, in a way unfair to you, the children and even to himself.

1
Posted by: MJ | 2008/09/12

Thanx, So if he doesn' t agree to go on counselling, it means that I have no choice but to end this marriage.or Am i unreasonable?

Reply to MJ