Posted by: Me again | 2013-02-09

End my life

I hate my life. I want to end it!!! being raped at knife pint is nothing compared to life I have now. I can''t anymore I want out!!!

You need to urgently arrange to see a good local psychiatrist for a thorough assessment and a discussion of treatment options, which should include proper skilled professional counselling. he situation and these awful feelings CAN and should be improved.

Posted by: koko | 2013-02-11

dear me Again
let me say GOD loves u so mach do u knw life is precios,i knw it is not easy for u at all plz plz dont do such mistake to take ur lyf im so glad that u survive that ,thats hw our God is he keep u from the shadow of death.most of people dont survive the rapes like this morning i was reading news paper one of the lady being raped is didnt survive she was brutally killed,God loves u so mach and ur family and other people who close to u plz plz plz think abt it thats not the end of the world dont let the devile to destroy ur wonderful lyf ...all de best

Reply to koko
Posted by: Concerned | 2013-02-09

Why, whats wrong? Lets share you tell me whats bothering you. im all ears

Reply to Concerned