Question
Posted by: stranger | 2012/02/02

Empty sac

did a pregnanct test and it turned out positive, had my last period in dec but unfortunately cant remember the exact date. Was spotting for a few days and had severe morning sickness.Gynae did un ultra sound and it showed an empty sac. Was told to come back after a month for another ultra sound, the waiting is killing me and now the morning sickness is gone completely. What could it be?

It could just be an early pregnancy. Wait for the next scan.

3

Its an early pregnancy the sac is not empty, your baby is just a little dot now that''s why the sac looks empty. As long as there''s a sac. I went at 5 weeks and only a sac was seen went back at 9 weeks and my little one was doing summersaults:)

I just have a month to go. Its a girl!!!!!!!

Posted by: Alice | 2012/02/02

You can be pregnant without morningsickness....

I went to doc at 6weeks with my first pregnancy heartbeat was too slow.... had to go back at 8 weeks - that was longest 2 weeks of my life.
At 8 weeks (from last period) the heartbeat was strong enough. The way I understand it I was not supposed to go before 8 weeks....

Good luck waiting.

Reply to Alice