Question
Posted by: Zammy | 2010/08/26

Emotions

i have a problem and it has since resulted in a loss of a relationship which i treasured the most. im verry emotional and often cry a lot. tears run down my eyes hysterically whn i laugh and its even worse when im hurt or dissapointed. My boyfrend has since left me because he can no longer tolerate my tears.

im hoping that my boyfrend and i can still work things out but for that to happen i need to be certain that i can conroll my emotions and moods, so i need to know if there are pills or any medication that i can take which may help with my problem? is there anything that doc can reccommend?

Some of us are simpl more watery than others, jst as some are more arid. NO genuine boyfriend would object to that. If you frequently wep in a manner that suggests HE has caused you grief, that would understandably put off anyone.
No pills could possibly help here. But for the genral tendency to emotional incontinence which you seem to b describing, CBT style counselling / psychotherapy should be able to help.

1