Question
Posted by: Shelly | 2010/08/18

emotions

I''m constantly feeling guilty because of the negative impact my deafblind boss has on my life. Whenever he tells me something it irritates me a lot. I immediately get angry at him with everything he does. He is deafblind and I keep feeling guilty cause of the feeling of anger he provokes in me. I generally have a negative mindset about him.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Laurie,

Your work must be very difficult when communicating with a boss who is deaf and blind. Your emotional response is understandable especially if you don't have a disability as it is near impossible to empathize with disability.

From your note the problems seems to gravitate around your anger and guilt. My suggestion is that learning an emotionally intelligence would be a great idea. If you need a referral please reply or have a look at mindfulness.com

Kindest
Justin

1
Posted by: Stress Reduction Expert | 2010/08/21

Dear Laurie,

Kindest
Justin

Reply to Stress Reduction Expert