Question
Posted by: dee | 2009-03-09

emotions

I had 2 crown fixed on my theeth.. after that it feels like my body has had a set back...the brain tells me to do stuff but the body doesn' t want to cooperate.. I feel tired all the time and don' t want to do anything... my iron is low but i am taking something for it...what els could be the problem and how do I solve it

Dee

There are a multitude of reasons for tiredness and I therefore, strongly recommend that you consult your GP for blood tests to determine the cause for your symptoms. It can be anything from a chronic viral infection to a supplement shortage.

What is the reason for your low iron count and are you anemic?