Question
Posted by: Janice | 2009-10-22

Emotional wreck with Mirena

I had the Mirena put in 2 months ago to help with my endometriosis and PCOS. I bled for 2 weeks after having it inserted and then again for 21 days 2 weeks later. I have had constant lower back pain and cramps which i can deal with...
BUT
Over the last few days i have been an emotional wreck. EXCEPTIONALLY TEARFUL, irritable, snappy and just full of poo... It is as if i am suffering from very bad PMS 24/7
My family is starting to take strain because of my moods...

What so you think i should do??? I can' t cope like this, this is not me!

If this only started after the Mirena was inserted, then I guess your only option is to have it removed.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-25