Question
Posted by: lindi | 2011/05/12

emotional turmoil

I am hiv+ i met this guy a few months ago, things were going good but have not yet shared my status with him, we had protected sex about two weeks ago, but i am now battling with emotions of guilt, so many times i wanted and tried to tell him but something just happened, though we used a condom i still feel bad and thinking of what could have happened, all the what if''s and now i can''t seem to face him.

Lindi

I am sorry to learn about your status. It is important that you convey your status and your emotional feelings with your boyfriend.