Question
Posted by: Lizette | 2012/08/20

Emotional, tired, nausea

For some time now I have been feeling unusually tired, nauseous at times, and emotional. (I stopped breastfeeding 3 months ago - for a period of 22 months). Can it be that my hormone levels are not in balance? I really want to get pregnant again, but so far no luck, I currently have my period - which is quite long and not heavy (different than usual). I am on no pill at all at present. I had my cholesterol tested as part of the VITALITY screening and it''s 6,3 - can it be that it''s this that makes me feel this way. Or is it emotional stress that is making me feel like this?

If you are under stress, this is the likeliest reason. A high cholesterol will not make you tired and nauseous.

1