Question
Posted by: confused wife | 2011/12/19

emotional outbursts

i constantly have major outsbursts and lash out at my husband of 3yrs.we have been dating for the past 8 years and to date he still tells me that i am a very unhappy person and i think that i am actually quite cool.could this marriage work,are there deep underlying issues that i might have?i grew up well,no abuse, chrsitian family..no drama..i sometimes think that i no longer am in love him and that marrying him was the biggest mistake and constantly think and dream of a life without him...we have a baby together..

Well, having constant major outbursts and lashing out at your husband doesn't exactly sound cool, does it ? That you feel regret for marrying him and dream of a life without him ( which in fact might be even less happy ) suggests issues within yourself and your expectations from marriage, relationships and life in general, which it would be really useful to explore with the help of a good local therapist / counsellor, and this would benefit you, your husband ( who seems to ha ve done nothing wrong or to deserve your ire ) and your child

2
Posted by: Luvbug | 2011/12/19

hi confused wife. have you perhaps been treated for postnatal depression? This sounds a lot like what i was going through after I had my baby. Or maybe just depression in general if this has been going on since before your baby was born. Dont feel bad as a lot of women go through this. If I am wrong and you have regretted marrying him for a longer time...well...everyone makes mistakes and its easy to marry the wrong person believe it or not! you have a duty to yourself and to your husband to make a decision that will make both of you happy. But going back to my first point please go to a psychiatrist and see whats going on ok?

Reply to Luvbug